Restore your smile with natural-looking affordable dentures in Las Vegas, NV find out what Nevada Dentistry & Braces can do for you. Our denture care services will give you the smile you have been missing with the function and comfort you need.
Benefits Of Getting Dentures
Unfortunately, missing teeth are common for a number of reasons. Nearly one-half of American adults find themselves missing at least one tooth. You might feel less confident, embarrassed, or unwilling to smile because you miss a portion of your smile.
Although missing teeth are the cosmetic benefit of dentures, there are some additional points that will give you more confidence and better oral health.
- Helps Prevent Gum Disease
- Helps Avoid Jaw Decay
- Improves The Look Of Hollow & Sagging Cheeks
- Improves Speech
- Easier To Eat
- Restores Your Smile
- Helps You Look Younger
- Improves Overall Health
Partial Vs. Full Dentures
We offer many affordable options for missing teeth, including full and partial dentures to improve your smile. Unlike dental implants, dentures give you the option of a non-invasive procedure that is pain-free when fitted correctly.
- Partial denture replacements are designed to only fill the gaps in your smile that are missing. Through metal framework, these dentures are held in place with your natural teeth serving as anchors.
- Complete denture replacements are meant to take the place of all of your teeth. All teeth will be removed, and we will fit your mouth for a natural and secure fit.
Our professional and friendly staff will determine which would be the best fit for you.
Caring For Your Dentures
Properly caring for your dentures is essential in preserving your investment and your overall oral health. In addition, maintaining a good oral hygiene routine will be crucial in keeping your gums healthy or preserving any remaining teeth.
- Brush Dentures Daily.
- Soak In Solution Or Water.
- Bring In For Professional Cleaning.
- Brush Gums, Tongue, & Remaining Teeth.
- Rinse Mouth With Mouthwash Before & After Inserting.
Get Your Confidence Back
Don’t wait for the problem to get worse, and allow us at Nevada Dentistry & Braces in Las Vegas to fit you for dentures to give you a new smile. Contact us for a consultation and go over your denture options to give you back your confidence and oral health.