At Nevada Dentistry & Braces in Las Vegas, we have implemented many new procedures to help you feel safe and comfortable about your next visit with us during the current COVID-19 outbreak. Learn more about how we are working to protect you and your family while still providing the best quality dental and orthodontic care.
Our Protective Protocols For Staff
Our in-office measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus begin the moment staff arrive. A healthy dental team means healthier patients. So, we take extra steps to provide you with this additional line of defense.
- We check each staff member’s body temperature every day as soon as they arrive.
- We put on shoe covers.
- We wear ADA approved N-95 masks to protect us from the virus, and to prevent transmission of illnesses to you.
- We wear eye protection, including face shields and goggles.
- We wash our hands frequently, including before and after patients.
- We also wear protective medical gowns during procedures.
A Clean & Healthy Treatment Environment
Our COVID-19 safety precautions don’t end there. We always believe in providing you with a clean, healthy treatment environment during your exam or procedure. Now, we have added a few more steps to safeguard you.
- Treatment and exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned using heavy-duty, CDC-approved disinfectant.
- Free hand sanitizer is provided at the waiting and treatment area for you to use.
- We clean the waiting area and entrance door handle frequently during the day.
Your Worry-Free Dental Appointment
Finally, our efforts to reduce coronavirus exposure and transmission focus on you, our valued patient. Your next dental appointment with us will include a few more health-protective steps.
- Your body temperature will be checked during check-in.
- We will text message you before your appointment so you can let us know if you have had or are experiencing any symptoms and need to reschedule.
- We will check you in verbally.
- If you arrive early, or if there is a wait, we will have you wait in your car.
- If, for some reason, you must wait inside, we have a spacious waiting area with spaced out chairs.
- Patients must come alone unless you are bringing in a minor
- We strongly recommend that you wear a mask or face cover to your appointment.
Schedule Your Next Dentist Visit Today
Don’t let your dental health suffer due to worries about the coronavirus. Make your next appointment today with peace of mind, knowing we are following additional COVID-19 safety procedures to protect you. Contact us at Nevada Dentistry & Braces in Las Vegas, NV, to schedule your next appointment today.
Your Child’s First Visit To The Dentist
Your child’s first tooth! It’s a milestone moment and the perfect time to start thinking …
Lingual Braces vs. Traditional Braces
You have so many options for getting straight teeth, even if you want to perfect your smile on the down …