➤ Braces and Invisalign as low as $83/month
➤ Zero Percent down, Zero Percent interest For Full set of Braces
➤ 30% off Invisalign treatment (cash patients only)
➤ 30% off for extractions, fillings, and Crowns (cash patients only)
When you are looking for a discreet way to straighten your teeth, Invisalign has become a popular option in Las Vegas, NV. Every patient wants to have the perfect smile, but traditional braces can be a turnoff for some adults. Invisalign is a form of cosmetic dentistry that will provide you with the perfect smile without the need to worry about your appearance.
What is Invisalign?
Instead of utilizing metal, wires, and brackets that traditional braces use, Invisalign will straighten your teeth using a series of aligners. These aligners are clear, so they are nearly impossible to see. The only way that someone would notice that you are using an Invisalign aligner is that they are close to you.
Benefits of Invisalign
The biggest reason that a patient in our Las Vegas, NV office considers Invisalign is that it allows them to correct imperfections in their teeth without changing their appearance. This discrete way of improving your smile is great, but it is not the only benefit that you will experience. Since these aligners have no metal parts, they are a better option for the inside of your mouth. Traditional braces scrape the inside of your mouth, especially when they are new. This type of treatment is gentler on your mouth and gums ensuring that they remain abrasion-free throughout the treatment.
Invisalign treatments also differ from braces because you will not need to change your diet while using the aligners. You can easily remove the aligners before you eat, so you will never need to worry about food getting stuck in the orthodontic appliances like you would with traditional braces. You can remove the aligners at any time, which means that you can also remove them to brush and floss your teeth. Invisalign makes it so that you do not need to learn how to brush and floss around your braces so that you can maintain good dental health. Visits to your dentist in Las Vegas will also be less because the aligners do not need to be adjusted like braces would need to be.
Invisalign is one of the best orthodontics options that you can choose to perfect your teeth. It can be used to treat a wide range of dental issues. Let’s take a look at some of the minor and more complex issues that our office in Las Vegas, NV specializes in treating with Invisalign.
- Gaps are a common problem for many patients in Nevada. This gap can be located between your two front teeth or in another location in your mouth. The gap is created when your teeth grow into your gums too far apart from each other.
- Another issue that could encourage you to locate a dentist who specializes in Invisalign treatments is an overbite. An overbite is a dental concern where your top teeth are positioned well in front of your bottom ones.
- The opposite issue, which is referred to as an underbite, can also be treated with Invisalign. With this issue, your lower jaw and teeth will extend out beyond your upper teeth.
- Another concern that Invisalign can repair is an open bite. This is when your top and bottom teeth do not touch at all, which can cause issues talking and eating.
- When your teeth grow in at the wrong angle, sometimes a crossbite occurs. This means that the outside edge of some of your upper teeth will angle inwards and go behind your bottom teeth. This inconsistent bite can make it more difficult to chew food
- Having crooked or misaligned teeth is a sign that something prevented your teeth from growing in at the right angles. Many times this means that your jaw is small, and all of your teeth had issues fitting into your mouth. Invisalign treatments can help to solve the overcrowding issues in your mouth as well.
How Invisalign Works
The first step to any Invisalign treatment in our Las Vegas office is a consultation to determine whether or not Invisalign is the proper treatment course for you and your smile. Your entire mouth, which includes both your teeth and gums, will be evaluated. X-rays will be used to get an impression of all of your dental issues that need to be corrected, and these images will combine into 3D images that will help your dentist in Las Vegas create the perfect treatment for your dental needs.
Using the 3D images, a series of aligners will be custom made to fit your mouth. The plan will include several aligners that are designed to move your teeth into a better position a little at a time. Each aligner is molded from BPA-free plastic, and since they are made from a plastic material, your mouth will not be irritated during the treatment process.
The shift of your teeth will be gradual. Every two weeks you will need to switch to a new aligner that will accommodate the new positioning of your teeth. This will continue until you progress through the entire treatment plan at our Las Vegas, NV office. Most patients need to wear their aligners for approximately 20 to 22 hours a day, which means that you will only be able to remove them to eat and brush your teeth.
Typically, we only give you one new aligner per visit so that you know which ones to use next. This means that you will need to come back to the office every six weeks to make sure that the treatment is going as planned and that no adjustments need to be made to the treatment plan. At the visits, you will receive three more aligners for you to use during the next six weeks of time. The amount of time that you need the Invisalign treatments will vary per patient, so ask your dental specialist how long your treatment plan is.